You have selected Quickbooks Online as your organization’s accounting system, but don’t have experience with the unique challenges that come with Church and nonprofit accounting. Don’t worry! Lisa London, CPA, understands that not everyone thinks like an accountant. QuickBooks Online for Nonprofits & Churches will guide you through the intricacies of QuickBooks Online for your church accounting or nonprofit accounting.
With step-by-step instructions and comprehensive illustrations, this book will enable you to:
- Ace QuickBooks basics for your nonprofit
- Design a chart of accounts that will yield the reports you need
- Handle your finances conveniently from QBO Mobile
- Track your organization’s grants and programs
- Conduct fund accounting
- Receive and record donations, pledges, dues, and other incoming cash-flows
- Import information for customers, donors, and vendors to QBO
- Manage expenses and payroll efficiently
- Reconcile bank and credit card fees to save time
- Configure budgets that meet your organization’s targets
- Design and run month-end and year-end reports
These books are written for non-accountants to understand the basics with step-by-step instructions, loads of illustrations, and no confusing jargon. This isn’t just “Accounting for Dummies”—this easy-to-read, detailed guide will teach you how to look after the whole financial well-being of your church or nonprofit. With this book, you are never alone--you have The Accountant Beside You.
ISNI 0000 0004 5059 7909 Lisa London, Author