Church Accounting-The How-To Guide for Small & Growing Churches is THE resource to explain the basics of church accounting without all the accounting jargon.
Lisa London, author of QuickBooks for Churches, is joined by Vickey Boatright, the popular website owner of Free Church Accounting.com.
Learn how to set up an effective accounting system based on the size of your congregation and how to implement safeguards to protect your church's donations and resources. London and Boatright will explain in easy-to-understand terms how the tax code relates to your church's activities.
- Calculate and file employee payroll to save money on paying an outside service.
- Understanding housing allowances and other compensation specifically for ministers.
- How to properly administer a benevolence fund.
- Acknowledging donations, including vehicles and in-kind.
- How to prepare for an annual audit.
- How to use budgets and forecasts to manage future growth.
- And so much more!
ISNI 0000 0004 5059 7909 Lisa London, Author
Church Accounting Reviews
Our readers have lots of praise. Here is a couple of examples:
Steve (on Amazon) July 14, 2016